HELP - SEARCH - MEMBERS - CALENDAR
Full Version: Will Deer Eat Maplesyrup?
Primos Cabin Chat > Primos® Cabin Chat > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Dead Eye Eli
Will whitetails be attracted to maple syrup...id like to get a picture of one...i have some biologinc powder stuff but i was wondering if the maple syrupwould help me out or if i should save it for bear season.(i have a big expired jug) thanks...
-Eli
Jeepin Bowhunter
Only with pancakes biggrin.gif

Sorry I just couldn't help myself. But seriously I have a clue.
stoutk
might as well try...they eat peanut butter, and oats, and all kinds of other junk...might as well try! it's only going to cost you 2 or 3 bucks for some Aunt Jemima!
Jimmy 2 Frogs
i know they'll eat molassas, we take and put a small hole in the cap and put a piece of twine through the hole with a knot on the inside and leave 'bout 18" hangin out, put the cap back on the jar, turn it up side down and strap it to a limb, deer will use it as a lick
Rajun Cajun
I saw a tree with a bunch of knoe-holes in it and there was a huge bee hive in it.

One lower knot-hole started emmitting a drip of honey as summer temps rose.

I saw deer stop at that tree and lick the thin stream of honey off the tree.

I would assume they would lick maple syrup
stoutk
if it works buy it up at Sam's! Start supplying some OJ and donuts and you'll have a buffet for em tongue.gif
The GreyGhost
QUOTE(Jeepin Bowhunter @ Jun 19 2007, 12:24 AM) *

Only with pancakes biggrin.gif

Sorry I just couldn't help myself. But seriously I have a clue.

I was going to say the same thing but Potatoe Pancakes..... tongue.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE(stoutk @ Jun 20 2007, 09:02 PM) *

if it works buy it up at Sam's! Start supplying some OJ and donuts and you'll have a buffet for em tongue.gif

TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.