Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Estrus Bleat Can
latch
post Oct 25 2003, 08:28 PM
Post #1

Outdoorsman

Group: Members
Member No.: 610

I just bought a Primos Estrus Bleat Can....Anyone give me advice on when and how to use it ?? Also, info on what this call is supposed to imitate (estrus doe that a buck will respond to ??) I hunt Texas Hill Country during rut as well as East Texas Piney Woods throughout season....Tks....

--------------------
Latch
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
woodyhunter
post Nov 18 2003, 03:54 AM
Post #2

Outdoorsman

Group: Members
Member No.: 746

hi i have a can from primos it works well us it 3-4 times 20 sec apart and if u dont get results wit that wait like 30 mins to an hour and try again the idea is to use as little callin that is possiable i live in new york and so far have had an 8 point comein lookin for this so called doe but it works well just dont over use it, use it with some kind of lure like estruss doe or judt doe urian i like the stuff from knight'n hales seems too work good but i guess tinks 69 works good too and if u dont get any result with that try useing it wit a couple of turns of the cann like 20-30 seca and a few grunts from the trophy caller by priomos set on mature buck that what works for me and i hope it does for u too just be ready cause when he came he came fast!!!

woodyhunter

huntins fun!!!!!!!!!!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version       Primos Inc. © 2010 Time is now: 20th December 2014 - 04:22 AM