Reply to this topicStart new topic
> We Got Manning!
hunter2121
post Mar 20 2012, 11:09 PM
Post #11

BIG Hunter

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,116

I have to admit I was a little annoyed that Elway wanted to get Manning. I am a staunch Tebow supporter, and it sucks seeing him just thrown aside. I feel this is THE only way Elway could get rid of Tebow, is to bring in a Hall of Fame QB. If he had brought in anyone else, there would have been a riot!

Although i was first annoyed, I am excited to watch Manning shred the Raiders and Chargers... not to mention the schedule from hell the Broncos have this coming year. I just hope that Manning stays healthy for at least 2 seasons. No huddle offense at this altitude, would kill defenses!! I hope they dont pick up Clark, he has too many injury issues, missed almost all of last year, and missed 5 or 6 games the year before. All the Fantasy football magazines have him as one of the most injury prone TE's and you will need to pay some good money for him.

I wish Tebow the best, and I hope he ends up at New England, comes into town with Brady hurt, and beats the Broncos. LOL ok maybe not beat us but does really well. I hope he finds a good team that he can contribute to, and yes Unit I will be following him. He was one of the only NFL players I liked, never getting busted for drugs or women or fights. Keeping his nose clean, working hard, not letting the fame get to his head, all the while turning around a crappy Broncos team. I did meet him and he is a really cool guy.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bowhunt24/7
post Mar 21 2012, 04:49 AM
Post #12

Hunter

Member No.: 18,354

I personally love both Manning and Tebow. I'm really glad to see him get on a team with a good defense, and an offense that wont take to much to be able to fit his style. I hope that Tebow doesn't get traded, because what could be better for him then backing up one of the best quarter backs to play the game for the next 2 or 3 years. Just think of a Tebow that can throw well consistently, and run like he does, along with the leadership he already has and if he could pick up the ability to control an offense like Manning from him, lights out.

--------------------
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
+Quote Post
Sp3Ak-Th3-LaNgUaG3
post Mar 22 2012, 04:45 AM
Post #13

Spike Killer!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 6,346

I'm sure many of you heard but Tebow to the Jets! The Jets are one of my top 3 most HATED teams. I guess a lot of it was Mark Sanchez and as long as he's QB in NY I'll hate the jets. The whole dynamics of that team just annoys me to no end. So no I won't become any kind of a jets fan just because Tebow is there....at least as long as Mark Sanchez and Rex Ryan are there.

--------------------
Trent Williams
WYO!!!
2009 ELK CONTEST CHAMPIONS!
2011-2012 DEER CONTEST CHAMPIONS!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
+Quote Post
nyturkeyduster
post Mar 25 2012, 04:57 AM
Post #14

Eat More Meat

Member No.: 2,743

QUOTE(Sp3Ak-Th3-LaNgUaG3 @ Mar 21 2012, 10:45 PM) *

I'm sure many of you heard but Tebow to the Jets! The Jets are one of my top 3 most HATED teams. I guess a lot of it was Mark Sanchez and as long as he's QB in NY I'll hate the jets. The whole dynamics of that team just annoys me to no end. So no I won't become any kind of a jets fan just because Tebow is there....at least as long as Mark Sanchez and Rex Ryan are there.

Rex Ryan annoys the crap out of me, all he does is say how dangerous the Jets are and runs his mouth. Then guess what? They lose in the playoffs, win a Super Bowl and prove you're a force to be reckoned with.

I don't think Tebow will make it in NY, and I've never even been to the city. Our state gets a bad rap because off that place. Tebow is just too down to earth and the fans and media will tear him apart.

--------------------
Brenner
"Bustin' heads since 2002!"
+Quote Post
dacoon
post Mar 25 2012, 02:26 PM
Post #15

Hunter

Group: Banned
Member No.: 71,197

QUOTE(nyturkeyduster @ Mar 25 2012, 12:57 AM) *

Rex Ryan annoys the crap out of me, all he does is say how dangerous the Jets are and runs his mouth. Then guess what? They lose in the playoffs, win a Super Bowl and prove you're a force to be reckoned with.

I don't think Tebow will make it in NY, and I've never even been to the city. Our state gets a bad rap because off that place. Tebow is just too down to earth and the fans and media will tear him apart.

Duster, I have to admit that when I hear New York i immediately think of New York City. It is just hard for me to imagine deer hunting in New York.
+Quote Post
hobie 1
post Mar 25 2012, 06:14 PM
Post #16

Outdoorsman

Member No.: 31,911

YES THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!! I've been a colts fan forever well Jonny Unitas was the QB .But i've been a bronco fan about as long .My wife is and was a Bronco die hard but when they got manning and let Tebow go lol she wasn't happy .You can't takeaway what Manning brings to the table .He will make the running game even stronger and the scoring will tripple which means the DEFENSE CAN PIN THEIR EARS BACK AND RUSH THE QB . GONNA BE AN AWSOME YEAR . cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif
+Quote Post
Sp3Ak-Th3-LaNgUaG3
post Mar 25 2012, 07:43 PM
Post #17

Spike Killer!

Member No.: 6,346

QUOTE(nyturkeyduster @ Mar 24 2012, 07:57 PM) *

Yep me too. talks a mean game and guarantees wins and then makes excuses when they lose. Hate it. That's the wrong way to go about coaching ANY sports team in my opinion. Sure you should expect to win, you should have the confidence to win, but to go about it the way he does is completely idiotic.

--------------------
Trent Williams
WYO!!!
2009 ELK CONTEST CHAMPIONS!
2011-2012 DEER CONTEST CHAMPIONS!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
+Quote Post
dacoon
post Mar 27 2012, 12:46 AM
Post #18

Hunter

Group: Banned
Member No.: 71,197

I know you guys have probably seen this but i got emailed to me over the weekend and just opened it today. I thought it was kinda neat.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff518/...on/image001.jpg
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version       Primos Inc. © 2010 Time is now: 23rd November 2014 - 08:26 AM