Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anyone Looking For Reasonable Elk Hunts
insainebull
post Feb 27 2012, 01:25 AM
Post #1

Outdoorsman

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,972

I work for a very accomplished and big time outfitter in New Mexico. You might have seen us at some of the shows. Kiowa hunting is the name of it. We have alot of different hunts including other species than just elk but elk is my favorite. Anyway getting to my point, we have a cow elk hunt on the vermaijo park ranch in New Mexico.This hunt runs from dec.1 to Jan 31. This hunt is a great oppertunity for a person that is new to the elk hunting world, kids are perfect for this hunt. It is not physical at all. Any age group is welcome. We are usally 100% on this hunt. We also do companys that want to bring there clints or employs. The hunt is very reasonable. The ranch has gave us the reins on more tags, to help them manage the ranch. The ranch is close to 600,000 acres. We are not gave the hole ranch to hunt but we do get most of it. With cow hunts in New Mexico now only being resdient only, the only way to hunt them if you are out of state is on private land. If you are interested you can email me and i will give my phone number. Or you can go online at kiowahunting.com. Thank you and hope to here from you
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version       Primos Inc. © 2010 Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 08:31 PM