Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Super Vinci Vs. Versa Maxx
oxfordbuckmaster
post Feb 12 2012, 11:26 PM
Post #1

Outdoorsman

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,927

were looking to upgrade to two good guns for along time. were not sure if we are going to get the super vinci or the versa maxx yet. anyone have any experience with either? i'd like to hear your guys reviews on both!

--------------------
12/15/09 first trophy down!!

http://cabinchat.primos.com/uploads/126283...y_2_5_20355.jpg

Live for the hunt....Not just the Kill!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Mr. Mangler
post Feb 27 2012, 04:55 PM
Post #2

Trophy Hunter

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 27,230

I've heard the Vinci with its gas driven system kicks like a bay mule if using the 3.5 inch shells. Never actually shot one though. I'll just keep using my Mossberg 835 simple and deadly.

--------------------
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Team Cluck Dynasty:
2013 Primos Cabin Chat Turkey Contest Champions

Team Blood Bath & Beyond:
2011-2012 Primos Cabin Chat Deer Contest Champions

"The better I become, the more luck people think I have."
"I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that don't work."
+Quote Post
GreeneCoDeerKiller
post Feb 28 2012, 02:09 AM
Post #3

Turkey thug

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,714

I've had my hands on both amd shot them, and honestly I wouldn't go with either one. Benelli is a intertia gun, the versa max just isn't doing for me either, neither feel good, enternal parts look cheap and not well made. Personally if your gonna spend that kinda money look at the Maxus IMHO, it could be the best auto out right now, it feels good enternal parts are well made, and I think its a gun that will last and not have big issue out of. But to me the gun buy of the year is the SX3 its basically the old Browning gold, the bolt is different and the trigger assembly is different but at like 800 for the black synthetic its a heck of a buy and is a great gun. But my best advice is do what I did tp from my opion on these, is go to your local gun club and find people that own these guns and see if they'll let you shoot them, and ask them what they like and don't like about the gun, and see what you like about it and don't like. And find the one you shoot the best.

--------------------
Hunter

"call loud cause I can, soft cause I must, share no secerts, no one I trust, rain or shine it don't matter to me, I'm turkey thug of the 10th degree" -cuz turkey thug intro

When your in the turkey woods from sun rise to sun set, wear out a pair of boots, and 4 cushions every time you go you know you gave it all you had.

www.arrowslinger.com
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version       Primos Inc. © 2010 Time is now: 25th November 2014 - 01:33 AM