> Montana, Pref Points
elkhuntfever
post Mar 1 2012, 03:48 PM
Post #41

Hunter

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,853

QUOTE(montanaelkslayer @ Feb 9 2012, 11:41 AM) *

Kevin, you buy the montana ranch and I will personally keep those "wolves" at bay wink.gif. In exchange to "watch" you ranch even harder lol

Kevin, I will do even better. Not only will I keep the wolves at bay, I will personally scout out the best elk and mule deer on the property for you. I will keep you living quarters ready to move in come hunting season and year round. Your horses will be exercised daily. biggrin.gif Food pantry stocked well before you get there. wink.gif

--------------------
Photobucket

Just hit me upside the head with a 2x4, that MIGHT get my mind off of elk hunting.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
buckykm1
post Mar 2 2012, 03:32 AM
Post #42

Supreme Hunter

Group: Banned
Member No.: 9,521

QUOTE(elkhuntfever @ Mar 1 2012, 10:48 AM) *

Kevin, I will do even better. Not only will I keep the wolves at bay, I will personally scout out the best elk and mule deer on the property for you. I will keep you living quarters ready to move in come hunting season and year round. Your horses will be exercised daily. biggrin.gif Food pantry stocked well before you get there. wink.gif

The Wolves are coming out of the wood work now biggrin.gif laugh.gif
If the day comes that i buy a Ranch in MT, i will watch it myself, and Wolves will be shoot on site tongue.gif laugh.gif .

Kevin

--------------------
Never argue with a Idiot, They will bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

2010 Elknutz, Elk contest champions

Photobucket
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version       Primos Inc. © 2010 Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 09:46 AM