Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Had One Of Them Days..
Randolph Cox
post Dec 11 2011, 02:09 AM
Post #1

Supreme Hunter

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,187

Not many birds at all around here today...I did get a teal,but dang I missed 4 I shoulda had..one of those days when you wonder if the shells actually have any steel in them!..Ever had one of them days when you go and dont miss,then turn around next trip and cant hit one to save your life.. mad.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
nyturkeyduster
post Dec 11 2011, 02:41 AM
Post #2

Eat More Meat

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2,743

Had a day like that last weekend on mallards, my buddy and I only knocked off a few tail feathers off as we watched them fly off unscathed!

--------------------
Brenner
"Bustin' heads since 2002!"
+Quote Post
buckykm1
post Dec 11 2011, 07:43 PM
Post #3

Supreme Hunter

Group: Banned
Member No.: 9,521

I think we have all had days like that sad.gif , thankfully it doesn't happen very often biggrin.gif .

Kevin

--------------------
Never argue with a Idiot, They will bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

2010 Elknutz, Elk contest champions

Photobucket
+Quote Post
darktimber
post Dec 12 2011, 06:52 AM
Post #4

Hunter

Member No.: 18,175

At least you got to shoot. I sat in the blind dang near all day and didn't even pull the trigger. One of those days. Nothing really flying. Then I go to stand up and stretch a bit, and wouldn't you know I hear wings flaring hard. Look up and there are four mallards that just busted me high tailing it the other way! huh.gif Yep, just one of those days. Good luck and God bless! smile.gif

--------------------
For its in these mountains that I long to be, Where I can hear God whisper down the creek and through the trees; Just one sunset and I know you'd think the same; Watch your worries fade 'neath a rocky mountain rain.

http://www.graylightproductions.com/index.php (Check it Out!!)

photo Primosdeerbanner2013_zpsa617d8b9.jpg

Photobucket
+Quote Post
GreeneCoDeerKiller
post Dec 14 2011, 05:59 PM
Post #5

Turkey thug

Member No.: 2,714

Yeah, thats been about the story of my season so far this year, atleast when we've had birds to shoot.

--------------------
Hunter

"call loud cause I can, soft cause I must, share no secerts, no one I trust, rain or shine it don't matter to me, I'm turkey thug of the 10th degree" -cuz turkey thug intro

When your in the turkey woods from sun rise to sun set, wear out a pair of boots, and 4 cushions every time you go you know you gave it all you had.

www.arrowslinger.com
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version       Primos Inc. © 2010 Time is now: 20th October 2014 - 04:26 AM