> Jim Horn's Cd's
deuce347
post Aug 22 2011, 06:32 PM
Post #1

Outdoorsman

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,881

Hi,
Does anybody know where I can find Jim Horns calling elk cd's? I used to have his calling early season elk one but it was borrowed and never returned. I trued finding the elkhorhhuntgear.com but it seems that the web page doesn't exist anymore. Does anyone know what happened?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
buckykm1
post Aug 22 2011, 06:48 PM
Post #2

Supreme Hunter

Group: Banned
Member No.: 9,521

QUOTE(deuce347 @ Aug 22 2011, 12:32 PM) *

Hi,
Does anybody know where I can find Jim Horns calling elk cd's? I used to have his calling early season elk one but it was borrowed and never returned. I trued finding the elkhorhhuntgear.com but it seems that the web page doesn't exist anymore. Does anyone know what happened?

I think that you can go right to Jim Horn.com, i was look at his receipe book a couple of years ago, and i think it was right on his own site ?.

Kevin

--------------------
Never argue with a Idiot, They will bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

2010 Elknutz, Elk contest champions

Photobucket
+Quote Post
ShawnR
post Aug 23 2011, 11:37 AM
Post #3

Outdoorsman

Member No.: 27,850

I think that the website for his cd's and calls is "point blank calls". Do a search and you'll be fine. I ordered 3 of his cd's this year on advise of a friend and they are pretty good. Hearing real elk make their calls is cool, they don't all sound like the calling you hear people doing on hunting shows!
+Quote Post
jwcool64
post Mar 23 2012, 12:42 AM
Post #4

Outdoorsman

Member No.: 91,549

QUOTE(deuce347 @ Aug 22 2011, 01:32 PM) *

Hi,

If you want to give me your address, I'd be happy to send you the copy I have.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version       Primos Inc. © 2010 Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 11:27 PM