> Forgive Me
Hunter_4_Life78
post Jul 9 2010, 04:30 PM
Post #1

Tracker

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,321

Dear fellow elk contest participants,

I would like to extend my deepest apologies. It has been close to a year since I was begging to be included in last years contest. I hope you all will understand that times got more than a little tough. The house I was living in sold and it was a mad scramble to get moved. We were fortunate enough find another place, however in moving we did not have the internet anymore. It took us until now to get it. My eldest daughter came to live with my new wife and I as her mother moved. Every spare moment and dime has gone to help make sure that she stays here with us and not carted off to only the Lord knows where. I used to work as a reserve police officer and that has come to a stop for the time being due to my regular job occupying all of my time. I don't mean to ramble or give excuses I just want you folks to know that I didn't mean to lose contact or fail to keep in touch with my team members purposely it has been a hectic year to say the least. I would love an oppurtunity to play again this year, but if you folks feel that I am not relieable enough to be placed on a team I understand fully and will not hold any grudges or ill will towards anyone.

Again I offer my deepest apologies and look forward to hearing from you all.

Thank you for your time
J.David Bennett II

--------------------
Photobucket
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
psp8ball
post Jul 21 2010, 06:33 PM
Post #2

Tracker

Member No.: 6,023

Don't worry about it. That's life. As far as I know nobody lost their jobs or was left standing out in the rain because you were too busy.

Two extra points would have helped though. wink.gif

--------------------
It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great.

+Quote Post
Hunter_4_Life78
post Jul 22 2010, 04:37 PM
Post #3

Tracker

Member No.: 16,321

LOL
Thanks psp. I tried man I really did.

--------------------
Photobucket
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version       Primos Inc. © 2010 Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 02:07 AM