Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Co Moose Hunt In 2010? Unit 018/181
yourguide4bigbulls
post Mar 11 2010, 01:54 AM
Post #1

Outdoorsman

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,456

If you know of anybody looking to hunt Moose in CO, please have them contact me. I was one of the fortunate few who drew a tag last year and connected on a small bull opening day. But I had scouted all last summer and was following a small isolated herd of animals with three bulls in an area where nobody had ever hunted/taken a moose before, two of the bigger animals I believe to be greater than 55". I'm sure both of the bigger bulls will be back this year and I'd be willing to guide someone free of charge.

My hunt last year was filmed by Orion Multimedia and will be one of the hunts aired this year on Ruger's Adventures (Versus Network).

It was a do it yourself hunt, and the best experience of my life.

--------------------
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh303/s...j1/IMG_0099.jpg

Three strand barbed wire fences are dangerous to game![b][i][u]
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
30dayhuntelk
post Mar 19 2012, 12:39 AM
Post #2

Outdoorsman

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,450

QUOTE(yourguide4bigbulls @ Mar 10 2010, 07:54 PM) *

If you know of anybody looking to hunt Moose in CO, please have them contact me. I was one of the fortunate few who drew a tag last year and connected on a small bull opening day. But I had scouted all last summer and was following a small isolated herd of animals with three bulls in an area where nobody had ever hunted/taken a moose before, two of the bigger animals I believe to be greater than 55". I'm sure both of the bigger bulls will be back this year and I'd be willing to guide someone free of charge.

My hunt last year was filmed by Orion Multimedia and will be one of the hunts aired this year on Ruger's Adventures (Versus Network).

It was a do it yourself hunt, and the best experience of my life.

Hi!John Hough here,you hunted unit 81/181 and did you ever go again?It is 2012 now I'm thinking of putting in for a moose tag starting this year and don't know where to go?
+Quote Post
buckykm1
post Mar 19 2012, 01:07 PM
Post #3

Supreme Hunter

Group: Banned
Member No.: 9,521

QUOTE(30dayhuntelk @ Mar 18 2012, 06:39 PM) *

Hi!John Hough here,you hunted unit 81/181 and did you ever go again?It is 2012 now I'm thinking of putting in for a moose tag starting this year and don't know where to go?

You would probably have better luck reaching him by sending him a PM, or send him a email,
he hasn't been back on the site sinse May 10, 2010.
that thread is over 2 years old.

Kevin

This post has been edited by buckykm1: Mar 19 2012, 01:11 PM

--------------------
Never argue with a Idiot, They will bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

2010 Elknutz, Elk contest champions

Photobucket
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version       Primos Inc. © 2010 Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 12:56 AM