Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Primos Mule Deer/blacktail Deer Call, Experience Using This Call
bomba138
post Jul 31 2008, 07:47 PM
Post #1

Outdoorsman

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,994

I got drawn for the early season Kiabab Arizona Mule Deer Rifle hunt. I was wondering if anyone has used the Primos Mule Deer/Blacktail Deer Call and what kind of results you've had. I didn't find a instructional tape or DVD for the call, so any suggestion on using it would be great.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
elkgrunt
post Aug 26 2008, 03:41 AM
Post #2

Tracker

Member No.: 7,612

I have used it during a late season hunt in the rut,and it worked great.But I didn't use the grunt part of the call,I used the doe part of the call.The bucks were in rut of course,but they would literaly almost run me over.

--------------------
No arrows flying,nothing dying.MossBack Game Calls prostaff
+Quote Post
hunterfishman
post Jan 12 2009, 01:38 AM
Post #3

Outdoorsman

Member No.: 20,965

QUOTE(bomba138 @ Jul 31 2008, 01:47 PM) *

I got drawn for the early season Kiabab Arizona Mule Deer Rifle hunt. I was wondering if anyone has used the Primos Mule Deer/Blacktail Deer Call and what kind of results you've had. I didn't find a instructional tape or DVD for the call, so any suggestion on using it would be great.

I have the power buck&doe and my buddy has the mule & blacktail grunt call.Its the same thing and I dont know why they label them different. It worked for him untill a hunter stumbled into the meadow & spooked off the deer that was walking right to him!
he thought the grunt call was a deer.
+Quote Post
quacktastic
post Jan 26 2009, 11:30 PM
Post #4

Outdoorsman

Member No.: 19,623

i have one and this was my first year using it and it worked great i found the grunt realy settled them down just a few short grunts after you step on a twig was all i needed to get close enough for a bow and the doe part of works just as well had alot of fun with this call good luck on your hunt
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version       Primos Inc. © 2010 Time is now: 24th November 2014 - 01:37 PM